soft top folding reply (Fred)

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: soft top folding reply (Fred)
From: Fergus OFarrell <FOFarrell@qtww.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:16:42 -0700
Fred, that is the greatest. Tried that so many times, realizing repetitive
folds in that sort of material will eventually spell early replacement.
(and mine is such a rag I figured I'd better learn on the old one before I
purchased new) Well, I was trapped "inside the box".  Thanks a ton.
(probably wouldn't have made the tech only list, as invitees would have been
too embarassed to admit it)
that was meant to be taken lightly, not intended as biting sarcasm,
Fergus O