RE: Rear view mirror - dash mounted

To: "Roadster Mail List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear view mirror - dash mounted
From: "Matt Silvey" <matt12@rcip.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:41:23 -0700
Karl,

On my '70, I bought a dash mount from a 67.5 and used my stock 70 mirror.  I
then screwed it to the top of my dash in the center using shetrock screws
which tapped their own holes as they entered the metal body of the dash.  My
padded dash was already shot and already had a dash cover on so I was not
worried about ruining a good dash.

I got the mirror mount new from Rallye for about $28 I think.

Good luck
http://www.rcip.com/matt12/datsun.htm
Matt Silvey
'70 1600