Re: Virus Warning!

To: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Virus Warning!
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:57:54 -0700
It is called W32.Badtrans.13312@mm. You can read more about it at
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.13312@mm.html

Due to an increase in the number of submissions,
                    W32.Badtrans.13312@mm has been upgraded to a Category 4
                    threat. It is a MAPI worm that replies to all unread
mails in your
                    email message folders, and drops a backdoor Trojan.

                    Also Known As: W32/Badtrans-A, W32/Badtrans@MM,
                    BadTrans, IWorm_Badtrans, I-Worm.Badtrans,
                    TROJ_BADTRANS.A