Re: O.T. Idaho was Choke cable rebuild

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: O.T. Idaho was Choke cable rebuild
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:14:52 -0600
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us wrote:

> Well I don't want to get started on politics, but our politicians are
>worthless
> here!

<snip>

> Then we got the energy problems. There's more signal lights and power outages
> create logjams.

> Fred - So.SF
> (native San Franciscan who remembers being able to park anywhere anytime)

You folks in California probably don't realize that your energy problems are
having a huge effect on us in the Rockies too.  Price of natural gas has almost
doubled in the last year and now electric rates are increasing too.  My utility
bill doubled this winter, with the higher rates and colder than normal winter.
This is taking away roadster money!!!!!!!

Gary Boone
'70 2000
Cheyenne, WY