Wiring Diagram Conundrums

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Diagram Conundrums
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I have had cause to study the wiring diagram that is in my manual.
Its just plain worong!  I have the reprint of the factory manual and the
later model SRL diagram is not correct it shows only six fuses or something.
Is the correct diagram somwewhere else in the manual??  I can not believe
that I never noticed it before... I have stared at it hard for a swhile many
times in the past.  The 'manual' I got from Dean has a blurry small
smudged picture of what appears to be the correct diagram. This is so
aggravating
all this time I just thought I was stupid....I mean I not stupid but for
some reason I just can't read car wiring diagrams...its like there is some
convention that they are using that I am not aware of.  I can read regular
circuit diagrams it seems.....
                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA
I am looking for a wire to tap into that will  flash just the parking lights.