1967 Datsun 2000 Roadster for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 1967 Datsun 2000 Roadster for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:49:44 -0400
Hello all,

A while back, I offered the 67 2000 that I have up for sale.  The deal to
sell it fell through, and it is again available.  The car is car #76 with a
clear Florida title in my name.  The ID plate and original block are there.
No license trim.  The car is VERY rough.  The good news is that I have a
donor 1600 to go with it and most parts to complete it.

To sell the car, I am lowering the price.  I have to get $1600 out of the
package to be able to sell it.  That includes the 67 2000 shell, block,
frame, (guages gone), the 67.5 1600 body and frame (with a Tennessee title),
complete 1600 dash, seats, windshield with visors, most if not all side
trim, most if not all emblems, 1969 U20 motor (A cam) with 5 speed, header
(no carbs) driveshaft, crossmember, Toyota Supra 14x8 wheels (set of 5),
some steel wheels if you want them, all glass, top frame, top latches, etc.

If you want to go solex, I have a pair of early (correct) solex carbs with
the intake and linkage (no aircleaner) and a damaged solex oil pan that can
be sold with it.  For the package plus these items, I would ask $2100.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.  Buyer has to arrange
shipping - I have no way to ship.  The cars are in Jacksonville Florida.

Thanks,

Sid