RE: Fuel Pump rebuild kits x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "'Adam Bradley'" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump rebuild kits x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:44:41 -0700
>>Linda Wrote - It looks like a fuel pump rebuild would be good idea, it is
the "rebuildble" one, a Kyosha

>Then Adam Wrote - Rallye has them.  I don't know about the other vendors.

Linda,

Stan has them as well. Even the "Non-rebuildable" ones are servicable with
the same kit. It's just not near as easy. You have to remove the pump, and
drive out the actuating arm pivot to engage the diaphram rod. On the
"Servicable" units, you don't even have to take the pump off, but I do
anyway just to clean the pump and mounting area.to clean

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles