Re: Fw: BRE History

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: BRE History
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:51:20 EDT
Hi Phil, Paul and Roadster list

<<I have recently got in touch with Peter Brock the owner of the BRE Trans-AM
team back in the early 70s. I expressed interest in him writing a book about
that period on time. He told me that there would not be enough interest in
such a book. I told him different. >>

Interesting story.

I also exchanged correspondence last year with PB and he said exactly the
same - no interest, and I couldn't persuade him otherwise - In addition to
the existing web pages I have an article in the pipe aimed at GRM on the BRE
Roadsters with about 15-20 never before seen color pics from 1968.  A book
would be so much more of a permanent history.

I'm game if anyone else is.

Rob
www.datsun.org/fairlady/BRE.htm
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/BRE.htm";>Brock Racing Enterprises</A>