Ross's BBQ at Sports Imports

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ross's BBQ at Sports Imports
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 06:08:54 -0700
I was able to go to my first Roadster function over the
weekend.  Unfortunately, not driving my roadster.
I drove about 420 miles to Vancouver, Canada and talked
to Ross, met a bunch of his friends there.  Saw a number of cars.
There were a number of years to look at;  63, 64, 67s,
68, 69s.  At least those were the ones I remember.
I bought some parts for my neighbor that has
a 69 and I bought things for my 67.5.
Ross was a great host and the Canadians make you feel
right at home.
If any of you need parts, Ross has lots of them.
He is great to work with.
Thanks Ross.
Bob
Moscow