Car Show-Illinois-Sept

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Show-Illinois-Sept
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:24:08 -0500
Hey all-

Thanks for all the quick replies regarding the Z-list.

To pass on the particulars regarding the show to any Midwesterners.
"Valco Cruise for Charity"
Springfield, Illinois
Sept 7,8
Registration $10

To those who have never attended, it is a big show held at the Illinois
State Fairgrounds.  Usually several thousand cars-unfortunately very few
foreign entries.  It ends with a Cruise and Show through the civic center
Saturday night.  The cars usually get pretty crazy that night.

I plan on showing the 67 2L conv and the 70 1600.  Anyone interested
(Russell Southwell, John Schmitt, Jay Ford?)  let me know .  It would be
great to have a datsun roadster contingent.  Roadsters tend to be pretty
scarce here!

Thanks again
Nathan