1964 Fairlady Roadster parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1964 Fairlady Roadster parts for sale
From: Kevin Baum <kwbaum@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:55:48 -0700
1964 Fairlady Roadster parts for sale - Unfortunately, I don't have the
engine/head or the body/frame, just everything else.

Some of the items available - tach $100, speedo $75, temp gauge $75,
windshield frame/glass(OK shape) $100, wing windows $75/pair, SU carbs
with intake manifold/air filter $150, rear tail lights $50, radiator
$75, fan shroud $25, grill $75, several books/manuals $5/each, door
handles $20, back up lights $20/each, headlight trim $50/pair, plus too
many other parts to list here (soft top, hard top, bumpers, wheel
covers, etc.).

I'd like to avoid eBay, etc. All reasonable offers will be considered.
Parts are located in Northern California. Digital photos upon request.

Thanks,
Kevin

I also have some parts for '68-'69 1600's (cylinder heads, rockers, .

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
kwbaum.vcf]