complete, incomplete "parts car" has got to go! (bay area)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: complete, incomplete "parts car" has got to go! (bay area)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:02:30 EDT
I really gotta clear out my body shop's space and will have to let go of the
parts car I was hanging on to. It's got a so so body, with trashy interior
(or lack of) and trunk lid. The main body is pretty straight from what I
remember, and the frame and susp are all there. The motor is complete, with
carbs and all, but is supposedly seized. I got this in hopes of turning it
into a race car, but I'm not gonna have time to do that for sure now... so
it's gotta go! Buyer will get a hard top with the car too... which should
make up for the lack of a windshield...!
Location: near downtown san jose
Price: make me an offer, please!

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com - updated 5.28.01
Ares Engineering - coming soon(er or later)