Re: Web update - 1600 motorsport parts (unfortunately not for

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Web update - 1600 motorsport parts (unfortunately not for
From: "andycost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:53:20 -0500
It looks to me like a remote air filter and sealed air box.  They probably
relocated the intake to get some fresh air instead of hot under the hood
air.  First off, have any of you ever heard of a supercharger kit for the
roadster made or sold by Nissan?  Secondly, what class would it have to
compete in?  It couldn't compete in a showroom stock like catagory with an
ad-on blower.

Andy