Re: Web update

To: tcost@vvm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web update
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:07:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/01 4:29:06 AM !!!First Boot!!!, tcost@vvm.com writes:

<< I don't see how anybody could misinterpret the supercharger in the picture.
 It is obviously the prototype for my bolt-on kit that Calspeed took a
 picture of at last year's Shasta meet.  Mine, of course, is much more
 refined, and uses an air filter from a SU-carbed 2000.  It may still be on
 his website.  Since I have had zero buyers for my ram-air intake system, we
 have removed it from the TDROC website.  Both systems are still available
 for purchase, so contact me off-list if you need one. >>

Hello,

I just wanted to add that the pics arte still up at the following address.
Terry has been testing and from what I read in Popular Mechanics licenced the
new version/design to a heavy equipment manufacturer.

Go to the Datsun Products section at the following website.  All the best
Terry.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=41965&Auth=false

Calspeed