Selling him

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling him
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:14:43 -0700
I'm listing this as a learning experience.  The concept of having and
restoring a car is, for me, much more attractive than the reality of
it.  Combined with the fact that the apartment complex wants to know
why I have three cars when they only 'allow' 2 now and 'what's that -thing-
doing leaking all over' your parking spot?' from the management AND some
issues with my four legged 'ride', I've decided that I'm going to sell
the little car.  I thought I could take on two big 'projects' but, I've
come to realize that I really can't.  (aka, I don't wanna....)

SSSssooooo....I'm going to try to sell the little bugger.  Pictures are
at http://www.geocities.com/lil_red_roadster_69/ (cat not included)

He's going for what I paid for him...not counting the extra work/parts
that has been done while in my 'care'.  Inquire within. ;)

-D-

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com