OT: Re[4]: bumper override holes

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: OT: Re[4]: bumper override holes
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:21:01 -0400
Fred,
When my car was in the body shop I had a nightmare about that.  I had
originally thought I'd paint the car the Cherry Red Pearl Nissan used on the
later 300ZX's.  In the dream, the body shop guys called me up and told the
car was done and it looked great, I just had to come and get it.  I got to
the shop and they walked me over to the car.  I stood there in complete
shock as I saw it.  PINK.  Meanwhile the guys from the shop were looking at
the car, nodding and smiling with the kind of pride people have when they
have done something really well.  I just stood there until I could kind of
stutter "It's a, kind of a bit on the pink side, don't you think".  That's
about where I woke up.  I put together later that the used set of door
hinges that I'd bought for it came to me painted hot pink.  That's were the
dream came from.  Bad Dream!
Brian