roadster revival

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster revival
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:07:33 -0700
Well thanks to all the help lately from the list things are getting done
on my car. Of course it takes 5 times as long as it should because we
don't know what we are doing that well but it eventually happens. Just
bled the slave cylinder and adjusted it with 1/8" of play and presto, my
clutch is back from the dead, or at least the floor. Of course the
bleeder valve got a wee bit rounded off:-).... but I was hoping that
could be replaced, right?
So suitably emboldened, the next stop is the brakes, ( nice pun) which
amazingly are not leaking. Questions to follow after I read some archive
posts.
Linda