Re: Anybody looking for a cheap Roadster in Europe? Called him

To: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>, <RoadsterGB@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody looking for a cheap Roadster in Europe? Called him
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:21:34 +0200
It's 1 hour 3/4, +/- 220 km from my home and not 1 hour.
Chris-The Belgian Roadster just called with the guy in Germany, Franz
Hagendorf.
He has two persons right now that called him up to buy the car. But
both haven't come yet to see the car.
He was in a hurry, so I couldn't really question him about the car.
But I gave him my email address and he will try to send me some
pictures next week
Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1424148&a=10670695&f=0

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----