#@!$%!*!@ Dash Cap,

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: #@!$%!*!@ Dash Cap,
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Man this weekend I decided to install my new dash cap... Holy
cos was it ever a PITA.  I could not take the windshield out as per Romans
suggestions cause I did not want to drive accross town to the installer without
one.  It just would not go on without unscrewing the dash and pulling it forward
a couple of inches. Spent half a day on it and it still is not perfect. I
made sure there were no high spots (i think) I cleaned it up pretty well before
hadnd... What is the trick to getting these things to fit and look well???
Hopefully tonight I will be able to put it all aback toghether..like thats
going to be easy... I bet the damn dash wires are going to get all shorted to
ground....
                        Arrrgh!!
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA