Two Weeks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Two Weeks
From: "Diana Wilson" <goldenmaia@onebox.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:07:08 -0700
Hey'yo--

I'm giving the car two weeks to find a new home before I call up Autos
for Animals for a donation. The apartment complex is threatening to do
some towing of their own and has policies about working on cars in our
carport, meaning no tinkering on the grounds.  I'm not about to spend
$700+ a month for a rental space for the car or place to work on it.
 The price is VERY negotiable at this point, so please feel free to talk
to me and we could work something out. (Currently asking $3,000.  The
car runs but of course the front brakes are the problem at the moment.
 I just can't see fixing them only to sell/give-away the car.)

I'm going to put it up on eBay tonight, after taking some more pictures.
Though I'd rather not do this, at least Ebay gives the car more exposure
over the next week or so!

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com