Re: Headlamp fuse question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlamp fuse question
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 07:33:14 -0700
Similar follow up question.  I suddenly seem to have a fully functional
left blinker and a dysfunctional right blinker.  I can't tell from the
fuse box descriptions if these are on seperate circuits, though I wouldn't
think so.  Does the dash flasher stop blinking when the actual tail and/or
fore bulb is out?  Could the flasher unit give up on one side only?
Functional and USED turn signals are a pet peeve of mine, so I really want
to get this resolved.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

69 SRL
NOWROC
Troutdale, OR

PLETCH5@aol.com