Roadster sighting in Jacksonville Florida!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Roadster sighting in Jacksonville Florida!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:49:22 -0400
Hot Damn!  I spotted an operational roadster today!!  As I was walking out
of the office this afternoon with my boss, I stopped dead in my tracks.
Directly in front of me was a low windshield Roadster!  Bright red (of
course) with nice chrome and the MOST faded top that I have ever seen.  It
was a black top that had turned gray.

Now, contrary to what most folks do, I will not ask if the owner is on the
list.  There is no need to - I know that she isn't.  As I started driving
home (with the hope that I could catch it in the traffic) I made it 2 blocks
from work and there it was at the gas station!  I circled the block and went
and talked to the owner.  She was very nice and we talked Roadsters a bit.
Her car has been mildly customized (no side chrome, front fenders
integrated, custom upholstery, etc) and is pretty nice.  I noticed that the
heater controls have been removed, but the heater box is still in there
(heater core as well)  It was very interesting.

I directed her to the list and gave her my contact information.  (I think
that I may have scared her with my enthusiasm for the cars though.)

Man!  I gotta get one on the road!!

Sid