Re: part for clutch slave cylinder

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Subject: Re: part for clutch slave cylinder
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:10:56 -0700
Gordon, Yes, That's the part, I was lucky and a local guy had a spare he
found by accident!  I am glad to say that now I am back in business, my car
is on the road again.  I am now just waiting for the Insurance company to
give me a policy number and I am good to go.  Looks like Shasta is gonna be
the first run I take with the car. I want to thank all of the list members
that responded to my request, where else can you get not only good advice
but help with those hard to find parts.  I am glad to say my softtop arrived
today.  Seat belts, rollbar, softtop and figuring out the temp and oil gauge
and I will be ready, just in time.  Also getting a tune-up, so those solexes
purr (and to make sure I hit every gas station on the way up.)
Thanks, Gerardo