Re: SRL311-00006 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SRL311-00006 for sale
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:57:31 -0400
there are just a few parts not included- one set of Libres, enough exterior
trim and chrome to do 1 car. also keeping one of the sets of low windshield
headrests and one NOS visor setup for a 67.5  maybe just a few others

there is an inland shipping port less than 10 miles from my place in Va,
could ship from there. I could let you strip cars down at my place, provide
a large dumpster for the trash stuff.  buyer would be responsible for
stripping and shipping. would be hard to list all the goodies I have. will
even throw in the modified frame and the 2 aluminum V8's

Craig