H20 Manual

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: H20 Manual
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 14:25:10 -0400
I bought a Nissan factory engine manual for the H20/H16R on Ebay last
weekend and received it from New Zealand today. That's faster than gettin
something from CA!!!!!!

This is an excellent manual for the R16 motors as well and the Engrish is
far superior and goes into greater detail than any manual I previously
owned.

If anyone would like a copy I can have Staples photocopy it and you pay for
the printing and shipping costs. It's about 100 pages. I have no idea what
that will cost.

Mike

PS - The tranny pictured behind the motor is a 5 speed from the 2Ls!!