1600 non-smog head for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 non-smog head for sale
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:03:18 -0800
Dear List.
I bought a non-smog head from Bill Turner (?) in Albquerque a while back =
for a friends car. Turns out he needs a complete engine,(which  I =
installed) so I have the head to sell. It comes with the rocker assembly =
 and the push rods and is not warped.. I will get the thickness =
dimensions if anyone is interested. The price is $200.
Please contact me off list if you need a spare head.
Thanks
Mike Koken

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 1600
early head.jpg]

///
///