Classic & Sportscar article - and OT Help!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic & Sportscar article - and OT Help!
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 04:05:17 EST
Hi

The article has now been published (C&S December 2001 issue) - I'll post some
photos when they're sent through - it gives a favourable comparison of the
2000 with a Sunbeam Alpine concluding that the Datsun is a performance car
whereas the Sunbeam is a British tourer. Overall very balanced, (the Datsun
pics get the prime right hand pages - very important to a mag Editor). A few
factual errors - it mentions the Datsun as a twin-cam and refers to an
under-bonnet inspection lamp etc, but overall I'm very pleased with the
article - especially as I was up against the national concours winning Alpine
- and believe me there are some nice Alpines over here.

There's also a piece on Fourways Engineering in the mag (the best Z workshop
in the UK) and a nice pic of a friend's 240Z at the British Sportscar day at
Brooklands - how did that get there?

On an off topic note - help!

I've been spending my recent waking (and sleeping) hours putting together
some webpages for the magazine I edit and I am looking for feedback from
anyone with Netscape browsers or anything that's not the latest Microsoft
Explorer - I need to know before I upload the site onto its new domain name
that it works OK. Any feedback appreciated. The URL is

<A
HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/creditmanagement/home.htm";>http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/creditmanagement/home.htm</A>

Thanks for your time and apologies for the off-topic element.

Rob

///
///