Re: Break in brake circuit

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@softcom.net>,
Subject: Re: Break in brake circuit
From: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 19:20:07 -0800
Gerardo
What-me slip. Paleasee. Ran out and need to go to Sam's club. Actually,
I limit myself to one drink every friday. And I have not made any
cookies since deer creek. Just Cheesecake ,Apple-cranberry bread,
Pumpkin cranberry bread, Apple strudel, Pecan cinnamon coffee cake.
Regular fat-pills as my dad used to call them. Doing Poppy seed cake
sunday.What type of cookies do you want?

Pam Bauman
Future Roadster Owner(Not A RED ONE)

Gerardo Magana wrote:

> Pam, you must be slipping, I don't see any Tequila in these posts?? Maybe
> you have had too many of those cookies, time to send some our way.
> Gerardo Magana
>

>>Thanks for the info. Over the winter, I'm going to do a new wiring
>>harness. Better than watching tv, or sitting on the garage floor
>>re-doing a front-end freezing off body parts.
>>
>>Pam Bauman

> ///
> ///

///