George W. Bush Says "America, Let's Roll" to Kerrville ,TX

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: George W. Bush Says "America, Let's Roll" to Kerrville ,TX
From: "Mark Gill" <willie2570@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 15:57:14 +0000
Hello List and TDROC Members,

Hadn't made any real plans for this weekend.  It's a cool, cloudy looking
like rain day in North Texas, but after thinking about President Bush's
speech.  I plan on "Rolling" 350 miles tonight after work in order to meet
all those good TDROC folks in Kerrville, TX for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Mark Gill
Denton, TX
1970 SRL311-14359 - "Pacific Flyer"

PS. Met a guy who wants to sell SRL311-08003 at lunch yesterday.  He works
less than a half mile from my office in Dallas, TX.  While we looked over
each other's cars, two different groups of people walked by and expressed an
interest in buying a Roadster.  They both said that they had never seen the
beautiful Roadster before.

The previous night a gentleman had found my car in the far corner of the
parking lot and left a business card saying he would like to buy my
Roadster.

Moral to the story - If we hide our Roadsters in our garages, we are the
only ones that will know about their unique beauty and qualities. Enjoy the
ride and let's share our classic Datsun Roadsters with others.