Re: importing cars

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: importing cars
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:31:07 -0500
Customs and the EPA don't care about what kinda cars they crush. Some of
these people paid 25K to have the cars homologated only to find out they
were ripped off. They figured that they better cut their losses or they
believed that the cars wouldn't be crushed - wrong!

My dad told me one customer had his car taken from a garage after he ignored
the notices sent by Customs. They may allow terrorists in the country but
don't bring in a Euro spec car or else :)

Mike