Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:48:03 -0500
I've had decent luck with them.  You can still find a lot of parts out
there.  Usually small parts, rubber, chrome, stuff like that.  A lot is NLA,
but you just have to be prepared.  I usually place my order on the web, then
call back 2-3 days later, and ask for Jeremy in the parts dept.  He's the
one who handles web orders.  I try only to talk to him.  If he's not there,
or busy, I call back.  They do take a while to ship, because they get the
parts from around the country, then box and ship from their place in
Oklahoma.  They also will charge your card for the full amount of your
order, and then credit for what they couldn't get.  Jeremy said you can
e-mail them with a list and he can check availability so your card doesn't
get charged, but that usually takes a while.  Overall, I like using them,
because a lot of stuff I thought I couldn't get, I could!

Woody