fastback hardtops

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: fastback hardtops
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:41:53 -0500
I have pictures of one somewhere, but unfortunately do not own one. I
believe Dennis Currington has one. I would have had to buy the whole car
where my pix came from just to get the top, and it was a P.O.S. as an aside,
the person who had the car also had a one-off custom built around 1938. car
is in a book called "Wierd Cars" think it was called a Thompson. a
streamliner the builder attempted to peddle his ideas to the Detroit
automakers. I never saw it, but I think my friend who took the pix told me
it had a periscope to see out the back.

Craig