Re: Plug Wires

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plug Wires
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 08:53:58 -0600
Brian,

I've always had good luck with the NGK Wire Sets.
Even a few years back they didn't list roadsters,
but found the wire sets from the B210 & 210 worked
fine (rear wheel drive -- A series motors.

Otherwise I found it was cheaper to buy a set of
"universal wires" for a V8 engine. I had more than
enough to make up two sets (reusing the ignition coil
rubber caps from the one of the old sets). Due
to the volume of those wire sets, they were the same
price as the "universal four cylinder" wire sets.

Also helps to lift the hood, and run the engine on
a dark night. You shouldn't see any arcing or "blue
discharges" around the wireset. Still pretty cool
when you do!

Cheers,

Tom