Re: BOOK? YES!

To: jda@srv.net, bholmes@monk.aum.edu
Subject: Re: BOOK? YES!
From: "John Peak" <johnepeak@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:44:17 -0800
>John Atchison <jda@srv.net> wrote:
>
>many years ago, prior to the Web mailing list
>that has brought much of us together...
>
>both Rallye and Rising Sun Racing
>started on similar adventures...........
>assembling Datsun roadster tech tips, maintenance procedures,
>collected Roadster wisdom, and bits of roadster history
>into published form.
>The Rising Sun book was even in the suggested 3 ring binder form
>as a work in progress, to be added to as it progressed.
>Both attempts gave out in the reality of the real business world
>and the then high costs of publishing and copy costs,
>along with finding enough clients scattered around the world.
>
>But with the ease of on-line publishing and critical review
>that now exists through the Web,
>maybe it's time to give another attempt to assembling
>a compendium of Datsun roadster knowledge ?
>
>A legacy for those that follow us down the path
>to roadster ownership in the future ?
>
>John Atchison
>Idaho Falls
>69 2000

I am new to the mailing list but have owned my 1970 2000 roadster since
1978.  I would be willing to contribute articles on roadster adventures and
tech tips (such as my repair to the horn push) to a compilation type work.
If others are willing to do the same and someone will organize...

John Peak
SRL-311-13982