Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?

To: Pre-Zee <Pre_Z@msn.com>, RoadsterGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:34:17 -0800 (PST)
There are two small holes, one on each side, in the trim around the
rear cargo area.  I've seen a Roadster (please add the owner's name)
that has a thin metal bar that runs between these with a top that runs
from it to the windshield frame.  Blocks out the sun but not a complete
top.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181