Re: first roadster

To: tcost@vvm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: first roadster
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:30:28 EST
I bought my first roadster (a 2000 which I still own) in 1994 without even
laying eyes on a photograph. In fact I'd never seen any roadster before - I
agreed a price over the phone with a guy who'd just imported the 2000 and who
lived just 8 miles down the road. Thankfully she was described OK.

Sad UK fact - I've owned 30% of the roadsters I've ever seen (3 out of 10)
and 66% of the roadsters I've actually seen running (2 out of 3). Yes we have
more wrecks over here than roadgoing cars.

Rob
www.fairlady.org