Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:48:31 -0800
I guess my Christmas present comes close to what you're describing Victor, I
just got a 2500HD GMC Sierra with a crew cab, long bed, and of course the
8.1 liter engine & Allison transmission, two package loaded truck, and yes
it's almost Dodger Blue!!!, well at least that's what I tell people. Oh
yeah, I do plan to tow my fifth wheel with this Bad ass truck, no more of
having people pass me on inclines!!
Gerardo
67.5 Solex 2000
64 1500 (gonna get started soon)
2002 GMC thing, who cares, it's just a new vehicle, not like my favorite
ones :-)
P.S. I'm no cowboy, just a healthcare professional!!!!