Re: Appraisal...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Appraisal...
From: "Ken Pearce" <ken__pearce@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:16:23 -0600
>My approach is to document EVERYTHING so when I get my collector car
>insurance I will have something to back up my claim if I ever need it.

Just a quick note.  I've talked with two different insurance companies in
the last two years and neither of them were interested in receipts!  (Of
which I have lots!)  They need a *certified appraisal*!

Haggerty on the other hand just wanted to know how much I wanted to insure
the car for...  and they wanted pictures.  Never bought a policy from
Haggerty, but I'm thinking about it now.

My $.03 CDN,

Ken Pearce
Bellingham, WA 68-2000