Greasing front suspension (and hi!)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Greasing front suspension (and hi!)
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:26:39 +0000
Hi all,

Haven't been here for a while.  Changed careers (fairly dramatically, too -
from recruitment to retail) and been off-line for a bit.

Anyway, my roadster has been doing well - we've had some fun times recently
with the club, and I may even scan some photos and give you an update on
stuff happening in my corner of downunder.

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone has a diagram or picture that
shows where all the twenty-something lubrication points in the front end
are?  Do they all have grease nipples?  Do you need anything special, or
will a normal grease gun do the job.  And finally, what type of grease
should I use?  A guy at worked suggested a "LMM" type (can't remember what
that stood for, though...) for that job.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Steve
('68 2000 Solex - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)