Re: Beat by a Mustang GT, but not by too darn much

To: tom@fransfancies.com
Subject: Re: Beat by a Mustang GT, but not by too darn much
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:34:49 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2002 9:28:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tom@fransfancies.com writes:

> Yes, I it takes a mean streak to help a guy loose in front of his girl
> (especially if he is trying to look like a nice guy and take it easy on
> that poor little car), but sometimes I have a mean streak, and I really
> enjoyed that one.....

Hello,

How about this one...  I was on my <A HREF="http://rc51.com/";>RC51</A>
sportbike when I pulled up to the
side of a Porsche Turbo at a stoplight.  I leaned over and knocked on his
window and when he rolled it down I told him, "Mines faster then yours".  He
flipped me off and when the light turned green I proceeded to "dust" him.

I wish I could do that in the 2000.

Calspeed