Re: Solex Manifold for 1600...

To: gregnvicki@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solex Manifold for 1600...
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:50:27 +0000
Doesn't a 2 litre manifold fit a 1600?

A guy at work looked at my engine and said the manifold looked just like a
Weber manifold.  If it is the same (I wouldn't have thought so, but...) then
apparently there's a Bosch fuel injection system that fits to a Weber
manifold.

I can find out more if you like (as in, what cars were fitted with this
system, or whatever).

Cheers,
Steve