Mid-Ohio Sprint Vintage Grand Prix Weekend - OROC / SCCO / Z

To: "Chis & Diane Leurs" <Orocrodstr@aol.com>,
Subject: Mid-Ohio Sprint Vintage Grand Prix Weekend - OROC / SCCO / Z
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:18:16 -0400
My wife Valerie and I had a GREAT weekend.  We spent the afternoon Sat.
liesurely driving our Z to Columbus along the twisting roads of central Ohio,
stopping at antique stores along the way for my wife who collects, buy, and
sells glass.

Sat evening in columbus, we went to a cookout at Mitch and DeeDee Mercier's
house, a joint gathering of OROC and ZCCO.  Many Z's, roadsters, a 510, and
even a pickup, as well as a lot of great people were in attendance.  The party
got slightly squelched by rain, but all had a great time tallking about our
machines.

Sundy morning it was on to Mid-Ohio for the Sprint Vintage Grand Prix. We had
a great turn out of cars/members from OROC, ZCCO, and ZACO.  Great day of
vintage racing, with lunch time parade laps!

I just posted quite a few of pictures of the events on our recently website.
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/images/OROC/FrameSet.htm

If the link above gets garbled, just go to our main page and use the last link
on the left.
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/

Mark Sedlack
OROC