Fairlady Embroidery Design Files Posted

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fairlady Embroidery Design Files Posted
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:25:52 -0700
I have posted the first round of embroidery files for the Fairlady
logo.  There are two different stitch types and you may choose your
preference.  I will likely be playing around with the satin stitch
version because I think I can make it look a little smoother on the
right side, but for now I have a couple of customer designs to get
finished first.

You will find my Datsun page, including miscellaneous memories of days
gone by, and the link to the embroidery files at:

http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun

The download files are ZIP files.  If you are not able to open ZIP files
you can download WinZip from:

http://www.winzip.com

Tom
SRL311-12401