SoCalROC Picnic Tomorrow!

To: lauryv@MTA.NET, lcbrannen@hotmail.com, les@classicdatsun.com,
Subject: SoCalROC Picnic Tomorrow!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:43:48 -0700
Hello Rockers!

Just wanted to remind everyone that the SoCalROC picnic is set for tomorrow
at El Dorado Regional Park in Long Beach. I have heard from several people
that are planning on attending including some people I have never met before
and that is always exciting. If you are on the fence about coming please
consider it! The more people we have the better!

Shari and I will be there in our 1964 1500 and we are bringing charcoal for
the barbecues and some chicken and drinks. Please bring picnic style food
and eating utensils as well as outdoor games and such and oh yeah: your
cars!

There will be plenty of shade and open area for kids to run and play. I am
hoping to just have a nice get together with my SoCalROC buds.

To get there is different depending if you are coming from the North or the
South.

>From the North:

Take any freeway to the I-605 South. Take the Spring St, exit and stay to
the right on the offramp. This will place you on Spring St. going West. Look
for the entrance to the park. (Stoplight) Turn right and pay your 5.00 at
the booth. After the booth, turn right at the T insection and keep going.
Look for roadsters on the right. Join the fun!

>From the South:

Take the I-405 to the I-605 North. Exit Willow St. and keep to the Left on
the offramp. This will place you on a helix turn that will deposit you on
Willow St. heading West. Take Willow St to Studebaker Rd. and turn right.
Take Studebaker St. to Spring St. and turn right. Take Spring St. East and
look for the entrance to the Park. (Stoplight) Turn left and pay your 5.00
at the booth. After the booth, turn right at the T intersection and keep
going. Loog for roadsters onthe right. Join the fun.

Plan on arriving anytime after 10:00 am!

See you there!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC