Re: Another diatribe from Sid

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Another diatribe from Sid
From: "Daryl Smith" <darylsmith@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:09:38 -0700
"While it was somewhat surprising to hear the complaints about colors of the
shirts and the efforts of others on the list to apparently subvert the
efforts of Mark, it was not wholly so. "

Ouch. My apologies for wanting another colour. Just wanted a classy shirt
that I could/would wear everywhere (except the garage). After 20 years of
fun and frustration with my roadster, I still promote it and numerous
roadster websites as well as this list. I will continue to do so. I still
want a couple of shirts, Mark. I'll even see if I can get a US address to
ship to....
Again, my apologies for my part in your frustration.
Daryl
'66 1600
Vancouver, BC