Re: Changing Differential Oil ??

To: tom@fransfancies.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Changing Differential Oil ??
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:23:47 EDT
One way is to turn the car upside down and then add the oil that way.  The
easy way to turn it upside down is loan it to Victor.  :=)

A better way is to get a cheap plastic pump that you use to siphon pump the
oil out of the bottle and into the upper hole.  Victor showed me how when I
refused to let him drive the car.

Gary C
1966 1600
1966 parts special