[Re: Question about front disc brakes]

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Re: Question about front disc brakes]
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:21:09 -0400
Drilling combined with internal venting (i.e. a "sandwich" rotor) is the
most effective.  Combine that with wheel covers with integral vanes and you
extract air from the wheel well and rotor venting, further improving cooling
(though adding drag).  It's not "all" cosmetics, but it must be properly
engineered.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 2000 Solex (adequate stock brakes), from Johannesburg,
ZA