Re: Body Work Update

To: printner@worldnet.att.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body Work Update
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:34:47 -0700
All,

My problem areas were mostly in the front suspension towers. I also had a
broken torque link (common). Plus, the car had been hit in the front
passenger side during its life and the welding on the repairs left a little
to be desired so they were redone.

Frame rust is not an uncommon thing in these cars. The East Coasters have it
worse than we do on the Western side of the country but it does happen out
here too.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC