Body shifting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Body shifting
From: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:33:33 -0400
In anticipation of my new wheels and tires not fitting because of sagging
springs and a crooked body, I have a few questions.  First did anyone ever
find specs on the free dimensions of the rear springs?  Second where are the
bolts securing the body to the frame all located and how long does it take
to loosen them all a bit and shift the body.  I have from the time I get
home thursday evening till when I leave for the Glenn friday to get my
wheels to fit.

Thanks
Ian Miller
66 1600 (stroked)