Vintage racing photos

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Vintage racing photos
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:05:38 -0700
I can't get enough of the Virgina International Raceway history pages, link
posted last week by Lenny.
http://dega.cs.unc.edu/~nick/new/vir/

I've been exploring the pages, studying each one like a bad habit. THE F'N
BEST is the results page from the 1973 Nationals

Race # 4, 1st place, D Production, Jim Fitzgerald Datsun 2000
Race # 6, 1st place, C Production, Jim Fitzgerald Datsun 240Z
Race # 7, B Sedan, Jim Fitzgerald Datsun 510

What a Weekend! Fitzy IS my Hero! How can he do that? He must have had one
hell of a team to have the cars ready, so he could win one race, then jump
into the next car and win the next race.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup
Los Angeles